December 12, 2011

Use your abilities to put an end to it.

Just because its "your destiny" you locked away your heart to look for a husband. Isn't that silly? I mean I don't know anything about marriage and stuff, but don't you have to love someone and be attracted to each other?I have a girl I love. Well actually, its one-sided on my part She is totally in love with a guy. She tries so hard, chasing after him and trying to win his love. When shes at it, her smile is the cutest thing. Theres no explaining it. Before I realized it, I was in love with her. I would never try to force her to love me. I'd be no different from that guy just now if I did. So I made up my mind. In the same way that She tries so hard to win him over, I'm going to do my best to win Her.


For now anyway, I'll just keep watching over her. Satisfied? Sure, nothing would make me happier if she chooses me someday. But its okay. As long as She is happy, thats what counts.


A'H (: