December 20, 2010

Why do I need to pretend


Sometimes you scared to let go of someone, because you can't imagine him being with someone else, its sounds selfish but this how our minds work. Wht the point of looking for someone new when you know he everything to you. You know wht I wnt? What I really wnt is to wake up and tell myself "Hey im ok I be alright" being in love is wht make me smile, who I'm in love with tht does, I know exactly how tht is to love somebody who doesn't deserve its because they are all u hve & any attention is better than no attention. You make me sick I want you and I'm hating it, one smile frm him make me 5 AM wake up, cold shower, nothing to wear, no hairspray left & there she goes again with her head in the clouds, because to him reality is a stranger. Why do I love someone who doesn't love me in return? Why do I cry over someone who didn't hurt me? Why do I always think about him, if he never thought about me? Why do I always wait for him, if he never waited for me? Why do I see him, but he doesn't see me? And I'm not going to stress over you anymore it isn't worth it. I'm not trying to say I dont want u because love I definitely do, all im saying is I'm done chasing after you