December 17, 2010

I care and i miss you

I do not blame you for hating me, this is a mistake and I know that. What hppn, someone did it for me? I'm sorry for always wanting to be alone, he didn't change me I change on my own and I don't know why my heart feel so cold as stone even I act like I dnt care at all I always feel guilty deep inside. You gone away I'm left alone a part of me is gone, I wish I could have told you the things I keep inside but now I guess its just to late so many things remind me of you, I'm sorry I messed up. I love you I didn't expect you to love me back just dont hate me. 


Everytime I do something its always wrong its always my fault, everytime that someones hurt or feeling down its all my fault, everytime I try to help I'm always wrong its always my fault, everytime I say something its always wrong its always my fault, everytime that they get mad cause I'm around its always my fault, I feel like I'm not good enough. It seems like, everything I do, everything I say it feels like, everything I need just fades away I try so hard to make things right.